Call Now Button
- Today I am looking at why it is so important to identify the opportunity when building your business plan. This is vital before embarking on a business planning process.
- You first need to focus on the What, the How & the Why?
- What you do?
- In terms of what you sell
- How do you deliver it?
- How much do you make on a sale
- Why customers buy from you
- Price, service and value proposition
- Assess yourself against the competition
- How often do they come back
- Important to capture whether you are planning any major changes in your business
- Keep in my mind what makes you special. You will need to capture this in your plan.
- Tip: Keep it simple. You don’t want the reader bored or
confused at the beginning of your story – try it out with your partner or even
your teenage kids. If they don’t get hooked at the beginning you know it needs